Andenes Hotel reserves the right to change its cookies by updating this website.
We will inform you directly, if and when there are major changes.
When using we collect data in order to improve the user experience and to share more relevant information. Below you can read about cookies, how it works, what type of information we collect and why we use it.
· What are cookies and how does it work?
· What data are we collecting?
· You don't want us to collect data using cookies?
What are cookies and how does it work?
A cookie is a text document that request your permission to be placed on your hard drive when you use a website. This allows a website to remember previous usage and preferences of a user.
All saved data is pseudonymised, meaning it is untraceable. The data we collect is automatically deleted after a while. Read more about cookies here.
Data we collect:
· Geographical information (i.e. region / city)
· Demographical information (i.e. preferences and interest)
· Technical information (i.e. device and OS.)
· Reference data (i.e. how did you get to our website)
· User data (i.e. clicks, page views and scrolling)
The main reason for using cookies, is to better understand how our users interact with our website. By analyzing numbers and behavior we believe, we may offer a better user experience over time. The data collected through cookies, is also used to follow up and offer more relevant marketing communication to users.
You don’t want us to collect data using cookies?
Most browsers allow users to change preferences in order to refuse, block and/or delete cookies. Should you choose to block cookies on our website, it may negatively affect your user experience and in some cases cause some functions to stop working.